BeOp has set the goal of reinventing online advertising with a revolutionary approach:
- Conversational units: the brand messages that we broadcast are not static and annoying images for users. Our units are truly interactive via surveys, quizzes, tests, chatbots, etc.
- Semantical targeting: we display messages in the appropriate context using our unique and effective technology.
- Respect for Internet users: user experience and the right to privacy are our driving focal points.
All things considered, BeOp provides our premium publisher, agency & advertising partners with interactive solutions to engage audiences, increase their 1st party data databases, while helping them generate income.
The company now has more than 30 employees spread between the Paris, Montpellier, & New York offices.
Beyond the advertising noise we’ve been conditioned to ignore, we want to revolutionize a new approach to content on media pages- increased interactivity, conversational, non-intrusive, service-based, and a vector of high added value for our partners.
As we quickly grow, we are looking for a Creative Coordinator to embark on this crazy adventure with us!
If you like challenges, a start-up atmosphere, innovation & technology; if you are passionate about the web & media market then we need you!
Management of advertising campaigns
- Receiving and verifying creative assets and tracking elements.
- Putting the campaign online through the BeOp server.
- Monitoring campaign pacing daily.
- Elaborating statistical reports on a weekly basis.
- Optimization against buyers’ KPIs (on target, viewability, completion…) in close relationship with Agencies & Direct Sales teams.
- Providing any reporting inputs towards Sales and Finance to ensure proper sales administration and invoicing.
- Testing / benchmarking good practices or tools and provide feedback to Product.
- Developing strong and productive relationships with Ad Sales and Client Services.
AdOps interactions within the BeOp Ecosystem
- Attend weekly Sales meeting and business reviews.
- Participate in technical meetings and post-campaign analysis.
- Share knowledge within BeOp.
- Escalating potential technical failures spotted within the operational perspective.
- Identifying and building specifications on potential market needs requiring some technical developments.
- Supporting the deployment of product projects within a local perspective.
- Autonomous and responsible
- Excellent listening and analytical skills
- Good adaptation capacity
- Interpersonal skills
- Rigorous & organized
- When: ASAP
- Where: NYC, US
- Contract Type: Full-time and Permanent
If you are interested, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org